Spring Gulch Folk Festival
A Folk Festival Where Memories Are Made
Our annual Folk Festival is a weekend-long event of excellent music, workshops, sing-along campfires, dancing and crafts all set in a beautiful camp resort voted among the ten best in the nation. This is a family-friendly festival where you can relax in our scenic Amish country surroundings. Experience Spring Gulch just once and you’ll be looking forward to returning year after year. Day festival tickets are available for those not camping.
Folk Festival Rates
Folk Festival Weekend CampingCamping is a 3 or 4 day package. Prices are per person & include festival ticket. Minimum of 2 adults for any site with hook ups. No minimum for grassy site area.
- 4-Day camping (Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun): $150 – $205
- Children (7-17, per child): add $45
- Children (6 & under, per child): add $5
Folk Festival Day TicketTickets Only – No Camping
- Adults – Friday: $22, Saturday: $48, Sunday: $22
- Child (6-17) – Friday: $10, Saturday: $20, Sunday: $10
- Child (5 & Under) – Free